Daily Bible Verse

13 September 2007

I used to always look at people's blogs and think, "why the heck do they not update more often? it has been a month since their last post!" Well, now I know why, and its because its hard to blog. A little bit atleast. so many great things (and sometimes not-so-great) happen, and its just not easy to put them in words and to publish them on the internet. Luckily though I caught mine before it hit the one-month-since-the-last-update point, and am posting this.

Today is my birthday. the big 2-2. Its weird because its my first birthday away from home. But I did get cards and calls from my family, so that was still good. My sister got me the book Ragamuffin Gospel, and the movie Hotel Rwanda. Both of which I am super excited about. What are people's thoughts on those two pieces (leave comments if you like).

This is only going to be a short post for now. But be aware, a much longer one is coming.
"How long?" You may ask. Well. You will see it and say, "dang, thats a lot to read!" That's how long.

Until then, I leave you with two fun facts:

1. Cincinatti was originally called, "Porkopolis"
2.Todays weather forecast. Sorry, but it's a bit nicer weather here it seems...
San Antonio: Low 71, High 89
Chicago: Low 59, High 78

Good day everyone!

p.s.
Mad props (i.e. special thanks) to Rick and Judy Chalk!

2 comments:

Ryan Miller said...

happy bday, bro! my little bro is 18 today! also, it's rosh hashanah...

Elizabeth Gregory Brown said...

Hi Charlie!
You probably don't remember me, but my mom, sister and I came into the Loft once and I believe my mom brought you a tumble weed. Anyway, she forwarded your email to me and I hope you don't mind us following your journey. It's so encouraging to see what God is doing in other people's lives!
Blessings,
Elizabeth "Lily" Brown
http://elizabethannebrown.blogspot.com