Daily Bible Verse

18 October 2007

And now that I know that I can post pictures, and have demonstrated such on my last post, here are some of the pictures I have been wanting to share with you all.

Here is an example of my Sunday Morning Sunrise routine that I have done most Sunday mornings before Impact. This is at North Avenue Beach, just north of downtown Chicago.

This is a picture I took while reflecting on a few scriptures while on the beach.

This is Corner Bakery, some sort of magical, delicious place that I like to eat/ sip coffee at downtown. Its pretty cool, there are many of them downtown, but this is the one I frequent the most. Just blocks off of Michigan Avenue.

This is the Illinois Prairie Path- a 60-something mile long bike/jogging path that goes from the northwest suburbs to the southwest suburbs. No, I didnt take the whole 60 miles, but I attempted to ride from Elgin to Wheaton, until I realized I didnt eat breakfast. So, after about 10 miles, I decided to head back and eat.

No explanation needed here. My dad and I were lucky enough to make it to a game on my first full day in the area. It was a great time, and, even though the Cubs lost this day, it was a bit of a dream come true to be there.


That's all I've got for now. Check back though. Now that I am picture-posting savvy I should have more up on occasion.

1 comment:

Ryan Miller said...

mr. pittman said, "tell charlie i said, HELLO!"
shalom
ryan