Daily Bible Verse

18 October 2007

Some mornings are better than others. Today, for example, I met with a few of the students on the Conant campus (the high school I am working with), and talked about our student-led ministry, Uprising, and what we would be doing for the remainder of the semester. That went well. Then I stopped to get a cup of coffee before work. More specifically, a Mint Condition, from Caribou Coffee. This is just your standard mint-mocha drink, but with Andes Mints crushed up on top. That went well. Then I decided to drive with the windows down, blasing some of my old rockabilly tunes, more specifically, The Stray Cats- Brian Setzer in the pre-orchestra days. That went well.

Rockabilly used to be my jams. For those of you who didn't know me back in the day, I am going to post my first picture on this blog, just as an FYI to show you. Don't laugh at me.

Here it goes....

No comments: