Daily Bible Verse

18 May 2008

Blogging...

Is hard work...no lie. I not only don't keep up with posting, but I don't keep up with reading my friends'. My friend Krista had a cool idea for the month of May to have a different friend each day write a blog entry, and she would post it with a story about how she knows them, or something to that effect. Kind of cool. I'll tell you what...if you email me something that you want posted, be it a funny picture, story, or quote taken out of context, I will post it. BUT, I will call it my own unless you credit yourself in the text. I'll to it, I promise.

About the Feed My Starving Children post I was supposed to write. I started...then never finished. A. because there is a lot of information to post, B. I didnt have any cool pictures, and C, A lot of other stuff started happening that I focused on instead. However, you should check out their website and read about them, for real. Because it is cool stuff. Click Here

In unrelated news...my sister comes to chicago this friday! I am super pumped about this, and we are going to have a dang good time. Maybe even eat some chicago pizza...who knows.

and, today was my last Sunday with Student Impact for my internship. We had our last house group today with a commissioning of the senior (yeah, only one in our house group), and a welcome and introduction for our incoming freshmen. It was a good time, and I cooked out on the grill. I have been doing that a lot lately, but it was fun to serve the high school students one more time.

Next, you ask? I don't exactly know. Working for the summer, and then starting school in the fall at North Park University, in Chicago. I am really looking forward to going back to school and finishing. I only have about a year left, but I actually like school a decent amount, so it shouldn't be too bad. I'll keep you updated (on here hopefully?)

and Dawn...I finally updated the Blog, like you are always harassing me about. I hope I can keep it up. I'll try tomorrow. AND, tomorrow I'll try to post about the job I have been doing with a family the last few weeks. Heres a hint: it involves me doing random handy man stuff around their house, and one of the stories involves a $300 flower purchase.

Until then...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well its about time! I can't wait to be there on Friday! We better have some Chicago pizza while I'm there or I will be VERY disappointed.

Mom said...

Chicago pizza AND street vendor Vienna Hot Dog!!! Don't forget to show her the little house I grew up in. I wish you would update your blogs more often. How do you spell Friday?!?! Hope you and Dawn have a terrific time..
Love ya

Mom

Anonymous said...

so i threw in an extra letter, oh well. it happens.