Daily Bible Verse

23 May 2008

Made the Switch...

...to Google, leaving behind Yahoo! which was formerly my search engine/email provider of choice.

Jon Svensson, cool intern guy I like to call my friend, and a few other people, always told me about iGoogle. Its a way of personalizing Google's homepage. Apparently it was cool, but I could never get it to work for me. I think it's because I didn't have a Gmail email account. But yesterday I decided to give it a shot, so that I could still use outlook on my computer. (yahoo doesn't work with outlook, which is actually called Entourage on Macs).

Dang, not going to lie, I spent over an hour last night customizing my stuff. I'm definitely a fan, and it only took me about a year to make the change.

Heres the new email address, coded so that I don't get junk mail and such....

C William Hughes [at] g mail [dot] com

except take out the spaces and put the actual "punctuation"

Much love friends.

No comments: