Daily Bible Verse

19 June 2008

Mama, Mama I'm Coming Home..

July 8 I fly home for a week or so. Leaving the heat on July 16.

While I am in town I want:
-Some dang good family time (my sister and I plan on going to Enchanted Rock, maybe I'll rope the whole family into going...)
-To plan Mancalla (mom, get ready. You may have me this time, I haven't played in a while)
-Some Loft Coffee (Jenny, make sure the honey is out and filled)
-Some TexMex (Dad, make sure Maria's has passed their most recent health inspection. Or, maybe not, sometimes the dirty ones have the best food)
-Some Barefoot Algae Skiing time (Scott and Phil, lets hit up the Comal. Even though neither of you read this, I am making this your responsibility)
-Cigar Club Time (Hink and Josh96, this is in your hands to make sure happens)
-Scripture Reading with Jake (You better make it to town this time jake.)
-Time with the Schmidt Clan (Hannah and sarah, you're gone, so this is in the hands of emma and caleb)
-and finally, I want the temperature to be below 100 degrees (God, this one is up to you to make happen!)

See you all soon!

1 comment:

Hanna Schmidt said...

Hanna will be in town.
She is glad.