Daily Bible Verse

03 September 2008

Politics and Blogging

It seems that to be a legit blogger at all these days, especially now, in the days of presidential whatnots, you have to have at least a blog or two a week dedicated to politics. I don't even always have two blog posts a month, let alone a week. So to make up for it, I decided to make my very first post for the month of September, in the year 2008 dedicated to politics... particularly that involving presidents.

George Washington (1732-1799), was our country's first president. He remains to be the only president to ever win 100% of the votes from the electoral college. I think this is because he didn't even run against anyone. Did he? I bet he would have been a republican. For more up-to-date coverage, please go Here.

2 comments:

kmr said...

You are weird. And funny. I liked your post. I also liked being your friend. Too bad that's over.

bobby bo said...

new blog!